LEAD PRODUCT ENGINEER - Cladwell April. 2019 - current
TLDR: All of the below, plus structuring development process, communication, while also taking on backend development.
- Led development process, planned technical road map, and was responsible for communication with team.
- Continued to build and maintain iOS app while maintaining Django backend.
- Remained as only employee during company's ac acquisition.
- Managed remote contracting engineers.
iOS Engineer & Lead Technical Stylist - Cladwell Aug. 2016 - April 2019
TLDR: Built, launched, and maintained Outfits by Cladwell and supporting styling algorithms and systems.
- Built and launched Cladwell Daily Outfits app as single engineer, resulting in over 100,000 closets managed globally and over 1 billion outfits generated.
- Led styling efforts and developed fashion styling algorithms and systems.
- Implemented data analytics systems and performed analyses for product and business decisions.
- Onboarded and supported new engineers, managed technical intern.
Fellow - Venture For America Class of 2016
Venture for America is a fellowship for recent grads who want to learn how to build a business while making an impact. VFA Fellows get training and join a startup in an emerging US city, where they live and work for two years at one of our hundreds of partner companies. They learn hands-on what it takes to build a company, while getting the mentorship, network, and ongoing support to prepare themselves to become successful entrepreneurs. Our goal is to spark job growth in cities that need it by sending our top-talent to help grow the businesses that will make it happen. Learn more at www.ventureforamerica.org.
Software Design Intern - IBM Design Summer 2015
- Executed IBM Design Thinking framework to conduct user discovery, idea validation, and rapid prototyping to deliver a new discovery experience for World Community Grid users.
- Won 2016 Corporate Social Responsibility Webby Award.
- Won 2016 FastCompany Most Innovative Student Design Award.
Student Manager - TechStyleLAB Nov. 2013 - May 2016
TLDR: Managed a rapid prototyping lab in The Fashion School with a variety of technology including a wide format laser cutter, two fabric printers, a 3D body scanner, and more.
- Managed a team of students and oversaw daily operations of lab.
- Responsible for running, managing, and educating clients on how to use marchinery and supporting software.
- Taught Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop to students, faculty, and community memebers.
- Planned outreach and education events including Kent State's Mini Maker Faire and Fashion / Tech Hackathon.
Student Manager - Kent State Fashion School Store Spring 2013 - Winter 2013
TLDR: Managed a small retail store where fashion design students, faculty, and alumni sold their creations, gaining experience in all aspects of merchandising.
- Managed daily operations of small retail boutique.
- Executed social media strategy and grassroots marketing efforts.